Report a Bully Process:
- You can Report a Bully three different ways; by phone, text or by web.
- Once the Bully Tip is received you will be provided with a number assigned to the Bully Tip. You can use this number to follow up on the Bully Tip or to add more information to the Bully Tip.
- Crime Stoppers will provide the Bully Tip information to the appropriate law enforcement agency (police) for investigation.
- The Police will investigate the Bully Tip and determine if the incident was criminal and if charges should be laid.
- If the Bully tip was not criminal in nature and a school was named the police will pass the Bully Tip information onto the designated school contact.
- The designated school contact will then work with the schools and others to address the bullying incident.
- Statistical information, such as the number of calls, will be reported to the Ministry of Education but never details of any particular Bully Tip.